Are Your Goals Smart?
Christy R. Hall
Using the power of food, tapping, hypnosis and Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) to win the war on weight and emotional eating.
Are your goals S-pecific M-easureable A-ttainable R-elevent T-imebound? ~Unknown
- S-pecific (what exactly will be done?)
- M-easureable (is it quantifiable aka can WE measure it?)
- A-ttainable (can it be achieved in the proposed time frame?
- R-elevent (will it help my overall mission?)
- T-imebound (when would you like the goal to be reached by? How long will you work at it?)
Follow me on Instagram.
“No matter what your goal is, applying the S.M.A.R.T. principles to it will give you a way to specifically see and measure your success.”