Bacon and Goat Cheese Pepper Poppers
Filling and low carb, kid-friendly and delicious!.
Snack, Lunch, Dinner
About this Recipe
These bacon and goat cheese pepper poppers are whipped up fast, and are a delicious addition to any tailgate party. They’re full of salty bacon, and creamy goat cheese.
- 10 medium jalapeno peppers
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 slices of bacon, pre-cooked & crumbled
- 1 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tsp dehydrated chives
- Use gloves when cutting the peppers. (And save yourself some pain later when you touch your face – or other sensitive body parts. LOL)
- Fat 45% 45%
- Carbs 35% 35%
- Protein 19% 19%
Step by Step Instructions
Mix all the ingredients, except the peppers, together. Set aside.
Drain beef, chop bacon, mix the two and layer in a greased 9″x13″ baking dish.
Scoop the cheese and bacon mixture into the pepper halves. Press in firmly.
Bake at 400 degrees until peppers are soft, and cheese is beginning to brown.