Scrumptious Lemon Cake Recipe
Ok, I couldn’t hold it back any longer…I’ve been testing out recipes from this new Keto desserts cookbook that Louise and Becky released and it’s just too good to keep to myself!
Take this lemon cake recipe shown above, details below…
It’s not just really good for a “healthy” dessert, it’s really great for all cakes in general and a great recipe to have even if you’re new to the Keto Diet or have different dietary preferences!
It’s moist, lemon-y, sweet, and crumbly – just like lemon cake should be. The full recipe is below so you can test out just how amazing these Keto dessert recipes are.
But hurry, the book just launched and to celebrate the launch, they’re offering it for a ridiculous 77% off!
So, go pick up your copy of The Keto Desserts Cookbook right now and then eat your way through all 60+ amazing recipes (and send me the photos of them!).
Enjoy recipes like:
- Keto Pecan Pie
- Keto Chocolate Cake (shown above)
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
- Keto Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- And 60+ more delicious recipes (yep, there’s full nutritional data for every single recipe)
All recipes are sugar-free, Paleo, dairy-free, and low-inflammatory using gluten-free ingredients.
And to prove just how delicious their recipes are, Louise and Becky allowed me to share their Keto lemon cake recipe with you so you can test it out:
Keto Lemon Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 60 mins
Yield: 10 slices
- 2 cups (240 g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking soda
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ghee, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract (sugar-free)
- Stevia/erythritol to taste (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) lemon juice (from 2 large lemons)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 300 F (150 C).
- Grease a loaf pan (9 inch-by-5 inch).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients together well to form a batter.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes (the cake will rise in the oven and the top should turn golden brown).
- Let the cake cool for a few minutes before flipping it out. Cut into slices once it’s completely cooled.
Nutritional data per slice:
Calories: 240 Fat: 22 g Total Carbs: 5 g Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 1 g Net Carbs: 2 g Protein: 7 g
To get your copy of the Keto Desserts Cookbook.