Do you wonder if your metabolism is sluggish?
You can find out for sure. I offer metabolic testing using BodyGem. It is accurate, dependable and convenient.
If you are located in the Triangle Area of North Carolina, I offer both in-office and mobile measuring services. Yes, you read that right – I WILL COME TO YOU!
Make an appointment to have yours tested.
Time involved: about 30 minutes
What do you need to do:
- Try to schedule your appointment as soon after you wake up
- Try to be as relaxed as you can as we are testing your resting metabolism.At the time of your appointment, you must not have:
- Eaten for at least 4 hours (water is OK)
- Exercised for at least 4 hours
- Consumed caffeine for at least 4 hours
- Consumed nutritional supplements or medications containing ephedra, Ma Huang, or pseudoephedrine for at least 4 hours
- Used any form of nicotine in the last 4 hours
*Test results are for education purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis or as a replacement for any treatment. Metabolism varies from person to person, hour to hour, and may change due to many different factors.