Thai Chicken Zoodle Soup
A taste of Thai…
About this Recipe
Filling, wholesome, this soup is perfect for the cooler summer and fall evenings.
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- ½ cup Coconut milk (full fat, canned)
- 2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (extra virgin)
- ½ Red Onion (diced)
- 3 Green onions (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 4 oz Snow Peas
- 4 oz Bean Shoots
- 1 Zucchini (spiralized)
- 1 Lime (quartered)
- 8 oz Cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 1 oz Cilantro (chopped)
- Use a lite coconut milk if you like, just check for carbs.
- Thai Curry Paste can usually be found on the Ethnic aisle.
- Use coconut oil instead of olive for an extra punch of MCTs and coconut flavor.
- Fat 46% 46%
- Carbs 19% 19%
- Protein 34% 34%
Step by Step Instructions
In a large pot, heat the oil and add red and green onions. Cook for a minute or so (until softened) and add curry paste and bell pepper.
Cook for another minute or two and add chicken broth. Bring to the boil and then simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Add snow peas, bean shoots and chicken. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add Zucchini and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add coconut milk, stir and then take off the heat.
Serve with a wedge of lime and a sprinkle of cilantro. Enjoy!